The term ‘Sacramento Jazz Cooperative, Inc’ or ‘Sacramento Jazz Coop’ or ‘SJC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 19254, Sacramento California 95819. Our Federal Employer Identification Number is 81-4163924 in Sacramento California. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- User of this website must be over the age of thirteen (13)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- SJC takes every caution to protect your information, however, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
SJC will not link to any Web pages that:
- lobby for a political party or position;
- exhibit pornography, hate, or bias;
- promote union services, activities, or positions;
- charge fees to access the information or services on that page;
- knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13